This is a story in pictures of building a garden cover/pergola from scrap wood and fabric.
All in all in numbers:
- Half day of work
- No money spent. List of used materials:
- Wood - All the wood was found left on the street as garbage
- Fabric - Used IKEA curtains that we had laying around and never used (you can buy them for 10£). We sew them together to get one large piece of fabric
- Screws - had some left from building the garden table
- Wood handsaw - also bought it when building the garden table